just a BIG THANK YOU !

For every good thoughts and prayers over the past 5 months. Knee replacement and then the fire, depression and rebuild, we are back on track. Past 2 weeks in full swing. I hired a full time finisher. One thing I'm done with for the most part is spraying, putting me back into the art and artifacts restoration. Jarrod and Tony stripping , repairing, prep, pick up and deliverys. It's been crazy I've got to get a organized.
Office and art room need completion and railings around the balcony, other then that it feels good to be working again or as I like to look at it, back enjoying my hobby.

Last edited:
Glad things are looking up for you and Jarrod, Dave. The new finisher should take some of the pressure off you and let you focus on the kind of things you enjoy doing.:thumb:

Dave, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the hard work of you and your team made it possible. If we provided a little psychological support along the way that's just gravy, but the foundation was already there :thumb:

I would agree 100% with what Ryan posted. It was good to hear from you and talk to you last weekend. I am so glad to hear you guys are back in business and full steam ahead. It says a lot for your drive and determination and the business you built. :thumb:

Wadda ya want to make Dave? I'm glad you are getting back in a new shop! Don't know much...but I can show you how to do that!

Dave,

I am so glad to hear that you are getting up and out of that hole that mother nature and living pushed you into.

I am REALLY glad to hear that you are getting back into your painting. You are so good that it has to be a crime when you are not doing it.

Enjoy,
JimB