And a belated Happy Birthday to....

Mack, sorry I missed the party, knowing you, it was a heck of a deal for sure!!!!! Hope this was a great one and you have many more. Your pens were a hit and were raffled off and have new happy owners. Thank you for your generosity and mainly for being you, a genuine, sharing, craftsman/turner.

Thanks all, a good time was had by us (me and Lucy)! Went for Chinese, home by 7, in bed by 7:30. Not together, me alone.

Today is Lucy's Birthday, so we will be celebrating with order in pizza, and I hope to be in bed by 7:30 as usual.

Then our 34th wedding anniversary is next Wednesday (not tomorrow), so more celebrations are in order. I'm pooped!

Thanks all, a good time was had by us (me and Lucy)! Went for Chinese, home by 7, in bed by 7:30. Not together, me alone.

Today is Lucy's Birthday, so we will be celebrating with order in pizza, and I hope to be in bed by 7:30 as usual.

Then our 34th wedding anniversary is next Wednesday (not tomorrow), so more celebrations are in order. I'm pooped!

I was going to make some insulting remark about going to bed before the chickens, but looking at the maps, you may be in a metro area where chickens aren't allowed..:D:D.. happy belated.

Tell Lucy, Happy birthday.:wave::wave:.. she must be younger since she stays up later.... and congratulations on the 34 years.:thumb::thumb:.. that's just about the amount of time my wife and I have in our first marriages... hers was 25 and mine was 7.... we just finished 23 together and look forward to another 23.

Happy belated birthday, Mack. Sorry I missed it. For Lucy's birthday, I figured I'd do the two birds/one stone thing...

11324998_886956238050299_491813909_n.jpg