Good News...

Garry Foster

Ned is back and working hard to satisfy his backers....

I won't re-post the emai I got as I haven't asked for permission but lets just say it seems Ned, Family and what must be a very good friend are trying to make things right. Best wishes to him and those helping him out!

Garry

I hope all works out for Ned now. He explained a lot in the message to his backers. I can understand having an issue with his sander, but it had a one year warranty on it and Grizzly would take care of him, if he went to them.

after disappearing for a while on his promises from that program, I think ned will have an uphill battle from now on to prove himself.
seems a lot of his supporters from that program were relentless.

I hope all works out for Ned now. He explained a lot in the message to his backers. I can understand having an issue with his sander, but it had a one year warranty on it and Grizzly would take care of him, if he went to them.

In this length of time, he could have made all the boards using a Black & Decker belt sander. I, too, hope it all works out for him, but at this point I'd personally take anything he says with a rather large grain of salt.