Anyone ready for a swap?

Hi guys and gals.
It's been quite a while since we had a swap, and I wonder if despite the heat and the lazyness that it creates in all of us, we could have another one due by Thanks Giving or Christmas, so I guess that 6 months should be plenty of time to make something.

To make things easier we could make it theme free, meaning that each participant would make whatever he/she feels or likes making without having to stick to a specific thing, so those who like boxes can make a box, those who like turning can turn something and so forth. And those who don't want to make anything but want to participate can give a tool that they don't use and feel like giving it away.

So the glove is thrown, anyone picking it?

Great response so far!

If I'm right we are 9

Bill Arnold
Glenn Bradley
Jeff Bower
Charles Hans
Leo Voisine
Carol Reed
Dan Mooney
Brent Dowell
Toni Ciuraneta

Frank Fusco ( To Be Decided)

Given the time frame there is plenty of time for people to join. I would suggest closing the list on September first. What do you think? On the other hand I wonder if in order to keep the interest alive we should post the process of what we are doing, so everybody will see what others are doing but won't know what will receive.

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
My excuses to those that I missed!

If I'm missing anyone or you want to join, please copy and paste the list and put your name at the end, in this way we all will know inmediately who's in and how many of us we are, and the list will be always up to date.

Does that sound ok ?

Hey! we are 15 already, and this just started!

Here is the list updated up to now:

1 Bill Arnold
2 Glenn Bradley
3 Jeff Bower
4 Charles Hans
5 Leo Voisine
6 Carol Reed
8 Dan Mooney
9 Brent Dowell
10 Toni Ciuraneta
11 Tom Niemi
12 Roger Tulk