Not a bad idea for Sunday morning

Jim Burr

DVR is your friend when you works NOC shift so we checked this our on ATK from a few weeks ago. Having struggled with frittatas' in general, was able to use a sun dried tomato/basil sausage with 20% fat made a couple weeks ago. Could use a little more browning top and bottom. Pasta frittata was a hit!
a5ad4eceb4e8d80f568b11191a18bf0e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ted...what's a good side to serve this cold...bruchetta, paella? Hard to slap this on a plate and go at it.

hmm, will have to give it a try, got a recipe to post?

Darren....I do not :( . But I have the episode DVD'd so I'll put to task writing it down and get it out to you. Brent...the fun part was using my own sausage...not perfect on any platform, but yummy! See ya soon!?

I just made a batch of 'Iowa Breakfast Sausage' the other night and stuff it into hog casings. Just looking in the freezer, I've got plenty of different types of home made sausage I could use.

Thanks Ted...what's a good side to serve this cold...bruchetta, paella? Hard to slap this on a plate and go at it.
I used to nuke mine in the office microwave for 30 seconds and put on a tablespoon of spicy salsa. My favorite is just a slice on a plate with a bunch of fresh grape tomatoes drizzled with my favorite salad dressing. Bruschetta with Tuscan bread toast rubbed with garlic while it's still hot and a huge slice of garden fresh tomato drizzled with EVO and sprinkled with fresh oregano and sea salt....yummmm!