My xxx for the swap.:)

Ok as the wife went to a show yesterday. Thought i'd start my project. This is what i got done so far. Will up date it as it goes along.
Chunk of wood i started out with.004 (800x676).jpg
Getting a shape i want.005 (800x599).jpg
More turning.006 (800x599).jpg
More pieces and parts. Sorry didn't get any pics of me making these. 008 (800x762).jpg
Pieces just sitting on the table, sorta where they belong.009 (672x800).jpg011 (632x800).jpg
This is in the very ruff first stages, And has a ton of work left to do.
Thanks Steve

Took you about what, 15 minutes?
I got about 2 hrs into it at this point is all. As most things i do lately, i never know just what the finished piece will look like till it gets there. To me it's like framing a house, you know the ruff shape, just not the finished look till it's all said and done.:) Heck i might change the look 10 times before i like it.:rofl::rofl:

Great! I'm happy that some people are early birds in the making! Those who have not started yet should take example.!

There is no hurry, as I'm still missing some addresses from some people, so I cannot tell who is going to get it.

Great job! and many thanks.

Tony i'm using metal pegs, and going to epoxy them in.

Hi Stephen, You know more than I do about these turned things but I guess that you will put two on each leg, otherwise despite the expoxy you risk the legs twisting around them as they have so much leverage, unless you put another ring down below, or make a notch either on the ring or on the legs to prevent that twist if you put only one peg on each leg. I don't know if I'm being overcautious here but that is what I think.:huh::dunno:

oooh its a lucky man that gets a piece of your work. gonna be worth big bucks someday in my view. well done Stephen. did i say i was a big fan of your art.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk