Happy Birthday Don Baer!

Aw man, I'm late! I got tied up in traffic. Yeah, that's the ticket. That's what happened. :whistling:

I'm also thinking it might not have been a good idea for me to try to decorate your cake myself. Ah well, it is what it is. :D

8592898782_3875230e4c_z.jpg

As I recall, the rules to the swap included tools you may no longer need/use in lieu of a wooden creation. Since you have moved away from woodworking, I am wondering if some goodies linger in the dark corners of your former shop and why you are not in the swap.

Place probably needs a thorough cleaning anyway! :rofl:

So sign up already!

As I recall, the rules to the swap included tools you may no longer need/use in lieu of a wooden creation. Since you have moved away from woodworking, I am wondering if some goodies linger in the dark corners of your former shop and why you are not in the swap.

Place probably needs a thorough cleaning anyway! :rofl:

So sign up already!

well since the allergies continue I made sure the major tools were sent to new homes where I knew they would be used what few items are left i will be taking to my oldest son next time I visit him. Between my wife and grand daughter they sanitized the shop so I could use the space for my other interest. I used to do leather work years ago an decided to go back to it. I was tempted to enter the swap with some hand tooled leather crafted item but decided I need to get a little better before I unveil my work. Maybe next time.