Dry run

Tom Baugues

No pictures to show but I did a conceptual mock up dry run of my swap project tonight to see if it is something that I want to follow through with. I like the idea but didn't like the outcome. Have to go back to the drawing board on this one.
Have you started yours yet?

Last edited:
I'm still designing and just started collecting material.. I need to go by the local scrap metal place this weekend and pick up some parts and probably some bits from the hardware store as well. Hopefully they have everything I want or I'll have to place an order or two. Still not 100% sure on what to make a few bits out of our if I should even include everything in planning, time will (literally) tell.

Since we all know I am after a pile of firewood, one would think it easy. But the air quality cops in CA have pretty much outlawed fireplaces so I may have to import firewood to pull this one off. May have to sneak over the river to Yuma.

Since I'm essentially shop-free at the moment, I'm making do with what I have on hand. As a result, I'm trying to come up with something creative that utilizes four pairs of chopsticks and an empty paper towel roll. I'm thinking about maybe making an entertainment center. :yes:

Now having met Ted in person, I can honestly say, "I'm with him in the procrastination department!!!!!!"

Although having seen him in action, I better get started yesterday cause he doesn't waste any time once he gets going!!!!!!!!!! The man is a machine in action!!!!!