My YYZ for the Swap - Delivered

glenn bradley

Material selection, one of my favorite parts of any project. There will be at least two woods in this. I don't want anything too wild.

swap-2 (1).jpg

I've got some birds-eye maple, always a nice touch.

swap-2 (2).jpg

Some very figured pecan, certainly different.

swap-2 (3).jpg

Some red pecan . . . also a bit off the beaten path.

swap-2 (4).jpg

Hmmm, some bloodwood . . .

swap-2 (5).jpg

and everyone loves bubinga . . . don't they?

swap-2 (6).jpg

I'll have to do my usual stand, stare and percolate for awhile . . . it'll hit me in a bit.

Last edited:
No fair building a house!

Oh I'm not using all that material :). Those are just some potential pieces of material I may take parts from. I figure if it won't fit in a medium sized flat rate box I've lost focus and wandered too far from the spirit of the swap :thumb:.

Oh I'm not using all that material :). Those are just some potential pieces of material I may take parts from. I figure if it won't fit in a medium sized flat rate box I've lost focus and wandered too far from the spirit of the swap :thumb:.

Hey there are no size rules, you can make it as big as you want Glenn, after all you'll pay for the shipping :D:D:rofl:

Glenn, great looking box. The receiver should be very excited for sure.

Robert...I couldn't agree more!! :D Got home last night and the wife and daughter met me at the door with the package asking me to open it right away. We all smiled wide when I opened it. :eek: Thanks so much for the beautiful box Glenn! :thumb: We haven't figured out where it will reside for sure, but for now it rests in our dining room that we have to walk thru many times in a day. That way we can admire it every time we pass it.

Attachments

• 20150911_073249.jpg
    20150911_073249.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 29