Fair entries

On a similar note - my wife, an avid (and talented) quilter entered quilts in five different categories.

She got first place (blue ribbon + a small cash award) in four of the five categories.

On a similar note - my wife, an avid (and talented) quilter entered quilts in five different categories.

She got first place (blue ribbon + a small cash award) in four of the five categories.

That's great! Your should make her a new ironing table for her. :D Or better yet a display case for all of the DeLaney household ribbons. :thumb:

That's great! Your should make her a new ironing table for her. :D Or better yet a display case for all of the DeLaney household ribbons. :thumb:

Her ribbon collection is quite a bit bigger than mine! She probably has somewhere around thirty - including four "Best of Show" rosettes.

She donates most of her smaller quilts to hospice, or to a local nursing home. They use them for lap covers for wheelchair-bound patients. We also have various quilts hanging all over the house. We're running out of blank wall space! :D