latest medical report

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Its down to this. They will do a full leg bypass to get the necessary blood flow to my foot to get the best possible chance to save the foot. The amputation will follow. This is to happen in the next day or two. You have responded so well and I so appreciate your support. Unless this is gtting too gruesome for you all, I will continue to update you as I can.

We're still pulling for you Carol. Keep your spirit up and know you have a bunch of people that care.

Carol,
I can't imagine what you are going through, I have been blessed with very good health at my age, but have had a lot of trials with my wife's health between her blood infection, open heart surgery, stroke and now just trying to cope with the fact that the infection ate away a couple of the discs in her back and allowed a couple of her vertebrae to fuse and at an odd angle... too close to the spine for surgery according to her doctors....

I don't have any idea what a leg bypass will entail, but definitely wish you the best... as I said in earlier post, we need you here.