I'm back.

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Only 9 little piggies left to go to market. Not out of the woods yet. Circulation is now the issue. For Jim B. Phil has me covered at the property.

As my dad used to say "Keep your head up and your heals down" (or the reverse if its better for the circulation; actually he was talking about how to sit properly while riding a horse so its not really applicable at all here, but it sounds kind of good so I keep using it in vaguely appropriate places).

Anyhow, real glad to hear the surgery was a success and progress is being made! Keep up with the docs orders and take care of yourself!

Glad to hear all went well except for poor pinky toe. Take it easy and as Bob said those compression stockings work wonders. I am not diabetic but from motor cycle accidents i have 1poor circulation in left lower leg and boy they help fix it. I just cannot believe the speed at which things went this South.
Guess i need to do some reading up on diabetes.
Any idea how long you still going to be in hospital?
Have you got or need help when you get back home?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking in, Carol. You've got a lot of concerned and caring friends here. I hope you get back into a comfortable routine soon. :thumb: