Day 3 post op

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Bath, hair washed, mouth trench out. Feel like a new person. Now only if the kidneys would come back on line.

Loved the virtual flowers, Vaughn, and the real ones, Ted. They are on their way to someone who needs cheering. I need to keep my nose open.

Nurse is here.

Good to hear you are recovering. Makes a huge difference to be able to get all cleaned up after an op. I know the feeling. For a guy that shaves it also makes a difference to morale being able to have a shave after an op. I tried telling a friend of mine to give it ago but he did not care to hear me. I think it helps recovery big time contributes to feeling oneself again.

BTW just checking on the vendor but you should have received a second load of flowers with some balloons and a stuffed animal Friday on behalf of all family and friends here on FWW. Given we never knew of the allergy, have no issue with them being gifted out but don't wish the vendor to get off with out delivering them to someone. You could keep the balloons lol and the tiny company.

Sounds like progress!

You'll be out and causing trouble in no time, just like nothing happened. We're all looking forward to it, and anticipating your next set of projects :thumb:

BTW just checking on the vendor but you should have received a second load of flowers with some balloons and a stuffed animal Friday on behalf of all family and friends here on FWW. Given we never knew of the allergy, have no issue with them being gifted out but don't wish the vendor to get off with out delivering them to someone. You could keep the balloons lol and the tiny company.

They are beautiful! Love the bear!