Monday update

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Sorry I have missed a few daily updates. Was really too sick to do it. Stomach revolt over all the meds. Trip back to the hospital for a sonogram which showed everything as OK. Good news. Today tried a little breakfast. We'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile, I am told the wound site looks good. The pain is lessening. Not doing much better with the wheelchair though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for hanging with me. I have lots of great brothers and Sharon!

I had such a hard time with crutches after a surgery I switched to cane. I can't even imagine the frustration of a wheel chair :mad:. Work to stay focused on the long term plan. Today's frustrations are just a cog in the wheel that turns towards your recovery . . . wow, where did that Bandini come from :rofl:

Carol,
don't worry about the wheelchair... I was trying to push Dianne in her when she was in the nursing center.. hit a wall a couple of times just going down the hallway... even in the front seat she was back driving.:D:D

Just keep on keeping on... as said before we need you here.

...Stomach revolt over all the meds...

I don't recall ever being more sick to my stomach than when I came off the morphine drip a couple of days after my back surgery. Fortunately, it does get better. ;)

Other than that, it sounds like your healing is progressing well. Keep it up! :thumb: