Really????

Roger Pozzi

Someone please tell me what I'm missing.
The commercials on TV for Cottonelle toilet paper are saying that you are so clean after using their product that you can go commando.
Now, last night I saw the Charmin bears telling us that their toilet paper keeps your underwear cleaner, so much cleaner that you could wear them for 2 days!! :eek:
So, tell me. Did I just crawl out from under some rock? Or, (more likely), am I becoming a grumpy old man? :doh:
Did noone learn personal hygiene while growing up? Or is it because there's no App for that? :rolleyes:

Someone please tell me what I'm missing.
The commercials on TV for Cottonelle toilet paper are saying that you are so clean after using their product that you can go commando.
Now, last night I saw the Charmin bears telling us that their toilet paper keeps your underwear cleaner, so much cleaner that you could wear them for 2 days!! :eek:
So, tell me. Did I just crawl out from under some rock? Or, (more likely), am I becoming a grumpy old man? :doh:
Did noone learn personal hygiene while growing up? Or is it because there's no App for that? :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

Unless they invent a musical toilet paper or one that tells you the news when you use it, they have run out of ideas in how to advertise such a humble product.