Family visit

Yesterday LOML and me had the pleasure of receiving two fantastic visitors from Texas. Charlie Plessums and his wife Jenny.

I took them around to Montserrat, the Parc Güell and Tibidabo, and we shared a lovely dinner at our place, after it we could have been talking for hours but we had to stop at some point as we all needed to rest and they still have another day to walk around the city.

It is great to have this kind of visits and get to know in person those that we only know virtually.
IMG_5136[1].jpgIMG_5134.jpgIMG_5137.jpg

Wow!!!!! Thats fantastic! I can only imagine what you artists had to talk about...

What a great meet-up!

It was a great visit - with many thanks to Toni for the day we spent together and the advice he offered for our brief trip to Barcelona. When I get back home (now on a layover in JFK - New York) and see what is on the camera, I hope to add some more pictures of Toni and his amazing work.

Secret... he says he is a flatland furniture maker, not a wood carver, but even his furniture has major carving components (far beyond me).

Secret... he says he is a flatland furniture maker, not a wood carver, but even his furniture has major carving components (far beyond me).

The only thing is that I like curves instead of straight lines, so I like to blend furniture with sculpture, so maybe I should start calling my pieces Furlptures. :D:rofl: Hey! I should copyright that!!