one of the signs for my brother's new garage

with a few hours to spare last night, i decided to see if i could bring the house of pain sign a bit closer to the original idea. the original idea was to have the pinup to stand proud of the circles, followed up (or down) by the circle, then the interior of the circles, and the outside edges of the ace of spades to be the lowest level. putting into practice what i have learned from the stacked text items, i had at it. now i have to figure out a layer to finish off the areas around the fingers.

Attachments

• house of pain mk3.jpg
    house of pain mk3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 21
with a few hours to spare last night, i decided to see if i could bring the house of pain sign a bit closer to the original idea. the original idea was to have the pinup to stand proud of the circles, followed up (or down) by the circle, then the interior of the circles, and the outside edges of the ace of spades to be the lowest level. putting into practice what i have learned from the stacked text items, i had at it. now i have to figure out a layer to finish off the areas around the fingers.

You've got it looking pretty good, Dan!

Would a 30° v-bit clean up the finger area?

Darren's idea about something in her hand is good, but what about putting a whip in her hand? That would fit with the "house of pain"! :eek: