The Great Escape - 11:30 PDT Today!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Good thing. Internet has been down since 3 PM yesterday. Using phone as hotspot. Packing commences shortly.

I have my car here but I also have an escape team coming. Belt and suspenders.

Great Escape!?!

So what'll it be? The Steve McQueen motorcycle chase

Capture1.JPG

or the more relaxed Charles Bronson row boat method?

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Since the internet has been down and nothing really else to do ... I am thinking you have been digging a deep tunnel escape ... with the escape cars ready and waiting .. one the real one, the other simply a decoy to fool those that might follow.

Regardless, the best of health from this point forward!!!!! And we are all looking forward to the posts on what projects you are up to next.

Good news, gal!!! Everytime I got out of a hospital I hit someplace where I could eat a bunch of tamales! Then went and found a good chocolate malt! Hospital food leaves too much to be desired. Gotta revitalize! Take it easy and all will come as it needs to.

Woot! Good news we can all get behind!

Please do take it easy getting back into the real world (but we're all looking forward to seeing you get back to your projects :D)

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. Poking along with a cane. Taking time to figure out safe ways to do things. Like getting the suitcase out of the car and into the coach. Got'er done though. Almost have it emptied. Screw up with the scripts and the drug store. Had to go back to the facility and get syringes. They failed to order them, so they gave me some until the order is in. Two hour nap this afternoon in my own bed. Bliss. Settling in nicely. Just a bunch of new things to regularly do. Also stopped by a gym on the way to the drugstore. Will sign up probably next week. Need much more muscle tone and cardiac work.

Interestingly, the facility told me today they are amazed at my progress, and that they felt my chances were less that optimal when I first go there. What does that mean, asks me. The reply: given your numbers we didn't think you could pull through. Really, sez me: I never felt that sick. Nothing trumps the spirit that wants to.

So.

I'm back.