Recent Work.....It's been a while!

Hey all,

I haven't been on here in sooooooooo long, but I have been wanting to post a few things I have done over the last year. So here they are. :D

- Hutch

Attachments

• Modern Siderboard 1.jpg
    Modern Siderboard 1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Modern End Tables.jpg
    Modern End Tables.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Matching End Table.jpg
    Matching End Table.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Bookcase and Mantel.jpg
    Bookcase and Mantel.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Bamboo Style Spindles.jpg
    Bamboo Style Spindles.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20150902_082422.jpg
    20150902_082422.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 61
  • 20150902_082412 - Copy.jpg
    20150902_082412 - Copy.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 64
I really admire the innovative legs on the modern pieces, but I must admit the traditional end tables fit my personal preference. What are the last two pieces?

Thanks for stopping back in Hutch! Always enjoy seeing what you have going on.

What were the bamboo spindles used for?

The modern legs are quite the interesting piece, must have been fun to make :D

Thanks guys. Yeah, trying to keep busy. :eek:

The last two photos are part of a desk/book drop for a library. Good old bending plywood and formica. The bamboo spindles were repairs for a set of chairs. The traditional end tables were interesting because the customer had one already and asked me to copy it. Never a dull moment, and no two jobs are alike it seems. :D

As for the crazy turned and offset legs on the modern sideboard, I can't take the credit for the design. :p I had a customer come to me with a photo they saw online. They weren't able to find a State-side distributor so they hired me to copy it. And yes, it was rather fun to make. :D

- Hutch

Last edited:
Late to the welcoming party, but it's good to hear from you, Hutch. It's nice to see that you're still cranking out very nice work. :clap:

Looking forward to seeing more. Don't be a stranger now, y'hear? :D

Thanks guys. Yeah, trying to keep busy. :eek:

The last two photos are part of a desk/book drop for a library. Good old bending plywood and formica. The bamboo spindles were repairs for a set of chairs. The traditional end tables were interesting because the customer had one already and asked me to copy it. Never a dull moment, and no two jobs are alike it seems. :D

As for the crazy turned and offset legs on the modern sideboard, I can't take the credit for the design. :p I had a customer come to me with a photo they saw online. They weren't able to find a State-side distributor so they hired me to copy it. And yes, it was rather fun to make. :D

- Hutch

the sideboard and end tables colors are sharp, if you don't mind and read this, what did you use to build the outside of those boxes, the finish looks beautiful.