Hello Everyone!

Bill Arnold

Staff member
:wave:

I can't say why it took so long for me to find this forum, but now I'm here and looking forward to participating. Many of you know me and I know many of you, so it will be great to share with you again.

Over the past many months, I've been expanding the shop building on the place we bought in Georgia. You can see the progression on my website. There is also a short time-lapse movie of my Super Gorilla installation that I completed last weekend. :)

Y'all take care!

Glad you found us Bill! If you had answered that you were interested in the spiral pipe manufacturer in Tallahassee FLon your thread at SMC, this is where I was going to point you to for information. Marty got his pipe and fittings from them, and was very happy with the pricing. See this thread:
http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3425&highlight=spiral+pipe
Again, glad you found the family! Jim.

Welcome to the family, Bill. It was good to see your name go by in the new registrations. :wave:

BTW, I went ahead and moved this thread into the Welcome and Intros forum, in the Off Topic area.

Glad to have ya

its good to have another familiar name amongst our group, lookin forward to your contributions and tyler is still the picture sheriff but he has alot of help here to keep the work load down on him seeun as he's retired now:D :wave:

Thanks!

Good to see you guys here. Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. I'm in Florida for a few days and have been busy with a variety of stuff -- trying to catch up now. I look forward to keeping in contact better after I get back to T'ville on Wednesday. :thumb:

Glad you found us Bill! If you had answered that you were interested in the spiral pipe manufacturer in Tallahassee FL on your thread at SMC, this is where I was going to point you to for information. ...
Jim,

My apology for not responding to your note in a timely manner. I'm very interested in any source of duct for my shop. After installing my Gorilla, I got busy preparing for my trip to Florida. When I return to Thomasville this week, I'll finalize my duct layout and place inquiries with several sources.

Jim,

My apology for not responding to your note in a timely manner. I'm very interested in any source of duct for my shop. After installing my Gorilla, I got busy preparing for my trip to Florida. When I return to Thomasville this week, I'll finalize my duct layout and place inquiries with several sources.

Bill,

Welcome aboard.

I'm not sure if Jim is referring to the spiral pipe manufacturer that I dealt with on my ducting, because he's in Jacksonville, not Tallahasee.

Here's a link to a thread I started about the company...Impulse Air.

Great guy to work with, great product. No web presence. PM me with questions if you care to.

I'll be heading down there today or tomorrow to pick up more parts, since I changed the design of my ducting once I got started on it.

Good luck...
- Marty -