Good weather for November

I am finishing up putting the yahd to bed and tucking her in for a long winters nap today. It is in the mid 50's and sunny. Awesome day to be outside.

I will drag the snow blower into the shop on Thanksgiving weekend and be ready for the show season.

Mowed my lawn yesterday (basicly mulched leaves), latest I have mowed ever that I can remember. Tractor put away, fired up the snowblower for the first time in 2 years, so ready to go, bring on the snow:)

Still picking peas, kale and broccoli, but a frost is predicted. Yesterday I brought the bougainvillea into the house to overwinter. Winter is coming slowly. I can wait.

Been a pretty nice day here also, 57F. Got stuff cleaned up in the shop and made room to get the truck in again. I brought the trailer in instead and repacked bearing and replaced the seals, long over due too.

Today last year it snowed. Yesterday we picked the last of the basil as the leaves were just starting to drop. Today some of the trees started doing leaves so it must have gotten down to chill territory a couple nights ago.

Supposed to warm up later in the week again though.

Then I see the snowpocalypse down by Brent and Jim.

It is crazy weather.

Been a bit warmer that average the past week or so but this week is supposed to be closer to normal.
I rolled up the awning over the deck and won't be rolled down until next April. Snowblower has been ready to go for weeks now.
Leaves still cover my yard. I really have to get them off the lawn before the snow comes.

Was 64F when I woke up today, headed for 71F. Was going to haul some brush to the burn pile and mow my mother's yard, but it's raining so I'll go to the shop instead. Supposed to storm today/tonight - more wonderful rain. Lots of pecans on the ground from recent wind. I still have roses blooming. Life is good.

Opened the grage door at the shop , looked over at the car , felt the warm sun and started up the bike. It may be a bit chilly on the way to work tomorrow but I'll be awake by the time i get there. Lol

Well, winter has hit here. We got our first measurable snowfall of the season today. Not a lot of accumulation, but enough to bring out the idiot in a lot of drivers.

Snow 16 November 2015 - 800.jpg

No snow here, but headed to 39º tonight. Spent a boatload of money today on the rolling tin can. Woke at 4 AM to loud hum and no power. The converter went out and took two deep cycle batteries with it. Ouch. But I have power again. And heat. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, winter has hit here. We got our first measurable snowfall of the season today. Not a lot of accumulation, but enough to bring out the idiot in a lot of drivers.

View attachment 93392

Yeah, for the first week of snow here, people drive like it's still summer. It's kinda fun passing the guys who haven't put snow tires on, and watching their tires spin as they slide slowly towards the edge of the street.

Well I just came off the local highway and our geese were covering the sky's getting out of dodge while they can. That tells me the holiday we been having of nice weather is o for over.
Roll on winter.
Was hoping to be moved before bad weather, oh well there is a first for everything. :(

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk