Trucks and Cars

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I've been browsing the vectric forum's gallery and came across one member that generously posted his vcarve files for some of his truck and car designs. Take a look, he's got some nice designs.

http://forum.vectric.com/search.php...posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

I've downloaded several of them and have been re-scaling them to fit a box of wheels and axles that came in the mail this week to make for xmas gifts.
2015-11-18 22.00.35.jpg

Thanks for the post, Darren. I grabbed the files, too! I've found several things on the Vectric forum that I'd like to do sometime. Of course, that list is growing beyond what I'll be able to do from a practical standpoint! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the post, Darren. I grabbed the files, too! I've found several things on the Vectric forum that I'd like to do sometime. Of course, that list is growing beyond what I'll be able to do from a practical standpoint! :rolleyes:

Yeah, Bill, I can understand that.

I have a list of ideas such that if I never add to the list - I will have a lifetime of ideas.

I keep a notebook and an IDEAS folder to go over from time to time.

Since I have started realizing that my dream machine was becoming a reality - I have massively added to the list.

I am also thinking about adding LED's to some house decorations.

Vectric Forum is a GREAT place for inspiration.