Thanksgiving meal, thanks Ted!!!

Well, Lou used her bowl from you Ted!:thumb: Girls are excited there is one for each of them upon our demise!:huh: And Lou even used it and it looked fabulous on the table full of bread. :thumb::thumb: Fina took the pictures for me to show proof.

2015-11-28 21.14.39.jpg

2015-11-28 21.12.07.jpg

Thank you again Toni for putting this swap together!:highfive:

And another thank you Ted for the wonderful bowl!:thumb::thumb:

Looks like that bowl definitely works. :yes:

And I'll second your thanks to Toni -- this swap has been fun to follow and participate in. :thumb:

It's great to see that piece of cherry being used on your table Jon and Lou and I hope you keep on enjoying it for many years. :thumb: I love turning useful things. Eye candy is nice, but it's hard to get dinner rolls in a hollow form....even harder to get them out. M&M's are a whole nother story.:D

Add my thanks to Toni for a bang up job in organizing and supervising this swap.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
This is Lou and Thank you so much for Jon's swap piece Ted I so love it!!! When I saw the address I knew it would be awesome, you are a true craftsman!! And Thank you Toni for putting the swap together!! Vaughn sorry you could not make it here this summer would have loved to met you! Maybe we will do it again in a few years and those who did not make it can come and enjoy our farm we will have the team going Jon is feeling more confident in his arm! Tell Margie and Marisol Hi for me and give them hugs also!