Carol's House build resurrected

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Today I got to the county to get my application for a variance back on track. They needed more information, a septic layout and a bunch more drawings to get things moving. Of course, this all languished well I was experiencing my medical drama. Monday afternoon I meet with the engineer again to get him back on track. I hope to have my part done by then - if I can find the right paperwork in all this mess.

The good news is the assigned planner is confidence we will get the variance, and even two of the setbacks will be smaller than we originally asked. Might even add an additional 100 square feet to the house. I'd take 50 for that matter. :thumb:

So all I want for Christmas is approval! This Christmas, that is.

That is GOOD news. You are feeling chipper? Getting back into the swing of things. I admire your fortitude. Building a house AND a CNC router. Those days are gone for me. I am lucky to be able to build a Cheeseburger these days.

@Leo: I don't know about 'chipper.' :rofl: I guess it is all about attitude. So if all you can build is a cheeseburger at this point, consider this: I am a bunch older than you. Look what you have to look forward to!