Bessy 6" clamp six pack at Home Depot

Jeff Bower

A month ago these were put out at $25...now they are down to $15. I picked one up last week when they were $18.

Link

Attachments

• f496db01-239d-49e7-956b-48f00f35bd76_400.jpg
    f496db01-239d-49e7-956b-48f00f35bd76_400.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 81
I'll have to have a look for these. HD Canada has dropped its Irwin products, and the Bessey products are so new that they don't have pictures in the webpage yet. With the US buck at $1.40 Cdn, it'll be interesting to see how they are priced here. They don't list this package.

They are a steal at $15 for six.

Just don't expect them to be anything remotely close to the quality of the German Bessey Clamps or the US made Jorgensen (Pony). These are cheap cast Chinese stuff and are HEAVY. At that price, they are great for somebody that doesn't have anything or, in my case, not enough of the better ones in that size.

I checked my HD today and the box I looked at had three packs left. I checked later and there was just one pack left in that box, so I picked it up...then I turned down another aisle and there were two more large display boxes full of the clamps, so I put the one I had back thinking they had so many they would mark them down again next week. We shall see.:p