Amazon Wish List

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
My wife never knows what to get me, so this year I shared my Amazon wish list with her. It's usually stuff that I think I might want but don't really need. Over the year I'll review it again and again to see if they are things that I'm still interested in getting and have uses for. Well, most every item on the list was unwrapped this morning. Well, except for the plasma/tig welder combo, but a guy had to try. ;)

2015-12-25 10.00.57.jpg

Lol i tried for the welder combo stun too. Despite not having power to use it. :rofl: Good try Darren. Well done Mrs Wright. But i wont let my wife near my wish lists. Last time i did i ended up with stuff that was not intended to be purchased. My fault entirely had never updated the list and had used it for a different purpose so i paid for it. :D

It aint easy for family to get guys like us things for presents. They have little idea unless you do something like this so you done good.

My wife is a good listener, so when i lifted my Xmas box i knew exactly what was in there. The story of getting it was quiet an ordeal. So she wont be ordering anything ever again from Garret wade.

05R1010_9.jpg

The other gift i bought myself and gave to her to wrap was Chaps. Yup i finally got a pair of decent Chaps now i am prepared to venture out and use the chainsaw i bought. VAUGHN...i listened carefully to your advice and took it very seriously had an extra nudge on the side from the Ambassador to follow you advice so that really pricked my ears. The pair i got is rated to 4000rpm Chain speed and heavy as all get go and even have back of leg protection. If they were leather, heck i would be able to wear them to a western party and be a real cowboy. After the warning given my accident prone track record there was no way on earth i was going to even put gas in the chain saw and power it without having all the safety gear possible. Call me scaredy cat i say safe cat and i will take that any day. :rofl: So what all did Santa bring you other members.

Last edited:
Right on, the young one will certainly enjoy the heck out of the extra grandpa time. That'll stick with him forever :thumb:

I'm intrigued by the scribe like device in the upper left of your photo.

Rob, that parrot vise has been on the list for a while.. will be interested in hearing how you like working with it in practice.

Right on, the young one will certainly enjoy the heck out of the extra grandpa time. That'll stick with him forever :thumb:

I'm intrigued by the scribe like device in the upper left of your photo.

Rob, that parrot vise has been on the list for a while.. will be interested in hearing how you like working with it in practice.
Its this one, by FastCap... http://www.amazon.com/Fastcap-ACCUS...qid=1451099838&sr=8-1&keywords=accuscribe+pro

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well done on the chaps, Rob. May you never get a chance to see how effective they are. ;)

My best Christmas present was the smile on my dad's face when I showed him this photo in his hospital room Christmas afternoon. As he has done in years past, he wanted to do a little redistribution of his gun collection. Last Friday, just hours after having a major heart attack, he told my sister this was The Year of the Rifle, and he gave her instructions on where he'd stored six specific rifles that he'd been planning for months to give to each of the adult males in the family. Although he wasn't able to be there with us, he got to see photographic evidence that his plans had been carried out in his absence. One of his favorite things in the world is seeing our reactions when he presents us with a nice gun. :thumb: (And these were indeed nice guns.)

It's been a tough week, but with the help of great medical care (including Sharon’s niece) he's now in a rehab hospital with a pretty decent short-term prognosis. He's working hard on his physical therapy and his current goal is to get well enough in the next couple of weeks to go back home. (The jury is still out on that. He may end up in an assisted living facility, at least for a while.)

The Boys 1024.jpg