Doll Beds

Bob Gibson

3 of my grand daughters asked me (Santa :D) for beds for their American Girl doll. Each wanted a different color of course.

I found half baked plans online for a fairly simple design and after a few changes came up with these.

I'm having a tough time getting the Valspar spray paint to cure. It's remaining tacky. I'm thinking that maybe the basement is too cold (60 degrees) so I brought them upstairs to see if that helps.

My wife is making mattresses for them out of foam. I think the girls will be thrilled :)

001.jpg002.jpg

Very nice...and sturdy enough to survive those AGD's bouncing on the bed!:thumb: I'm glad they didn't have those when my girls were little because I would have needed a second mortgage to get them dolled up:D

They going to love those Grandpa and they will remember them in the years to come. Who knows they may even hand them down someday. Well done Bob. Looks like you even pleased the customer with their color of choice whats not to like about that. Next they going to be wanting the dolls names routed into the headboard. ;)