My Christmas Present arived today

That looks like a no fooling around machine!

"Capable of cutting up to ½" thick acrylic and wood" - that's... pretty thick.. for a laser cutter!

"Z depth of 6.5” - actually not sure how to correlate that to the "any length of material up to 3" thick" part?

That looks like a no fooling around machine!

"Capable of cutting up to ½" thick acrylic and wood" - that's... pretty thick.. for a laser cutter!

"Z depth of 6.5” - actually not sure how to correlate that to the "any length of material up to 3" thick" part?

The way the cabinet is built you can only put a 3" thick part all the way through the machine If you stay within the 24x16 area it will let you put in a 6.5 part

Youve really got me considering one, this looks pretty affordable, and could probably do enough side work to pay for it.

Did you shop around a bit? Just curious what led to you getting this brand/model.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Youve really got me considering one, this looks pretty affordable, and could probably do enough side work to pay for it.

Did you shop around a bit? Just curious what led to you getting this brand/model.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I almost bought a used one but it wouldn't do my canjo necks and it was an early model of this company back when the just started up and had a lot of problems. They bought out the problem and have improved a lot. That being said the guy that was running that machine said for the price he had been very happy with it other than the software.
The software for this machine gets pretty good reviews and the price was very good compared to Epilogue, Universal or Trotec ( which I really liked)
that run from $20000 to $35000 for the same size.
I have been studying laser machines off and on for a lot of year. This just seemed the best bang for the buck. We will see so far Im feeling pretty good about this one.

It is a China machine that is sold and supported through this US distributor.