Just letting you know.......

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty pumped! I actually applied for two grants to get a cnc for my class hoping to get one. Well I got them both. I'll be getting a carvey and a 1000mm x-carve. Been the most fun I've had teaching in a while.

John those kids are so fortunate to have u teaching and rooting for them. Well done on all fronts. Wish I had teachers like u at my school back in the day.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

John those kids are so fortunate to have u teaching and rooting for them. Well done on all fronts. Wish I had teachers like u at my school back in the day.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It couldn't be said better. Some of the people I had in school were incorrectly called teachers (example: "You cannot subtract a bigger number from a smaller number." I said, "Sure you can. You get a negative number." I just got a trip to the principal's office. Anyway, that was leading up to the, "I always get a real sense of elation when I hear about great teaching experiences.

Congratulations and Enjoy,
JimB

Those kids probably don't know how good they have it with you around teaching and helping them. That is great! Congratulations and if I was you I'd be basking in it for a while. Why not? You deserve it.