Performax 10/20 drum sander - SOLD!

Jim DeLaney

Staff member
Performax (Jet) 10/20 drum sander in like new condition. Have a few extra wraps for it, too.

$250.00

Located in NE Ohio (Austintown). Due to weight and bulk, you'll need to pick it up here, or I can meet you halfway within a reasonable distance.

Email me at: jim@jcdelaney.com

Last edited:
Update

If anyone the East Coast/New England/Philly/etc. is interested in the sander, here's a potential deal:

Allen Levine has offered to take the sander home to Long Island with him in mid/late February (only a month away) so that you wouldn't have so far to travel for it. Allen & I are getting together, along with Elin and Mida, in Pennsylvania in mid February, and I can transfer the sander to him then if that'll make it easier for a buyer.

If anyone the East Coast/New England/Philly/etc. is interested in the sander, here's a potential deal:

Allen Levine has offered to take the sander home to Long Island with him in mid/late February (only a month away) so that you wouldn't have so far to travel for it. Allen & I are getting together, along with Elin and Mida, in Pennsylvania in mid February, and I can transfer the sander to him then if that'll make it easier for a buyer.

I was going to say "how about halfway to Nova Scotia ?", just for fun, until
I saw this! I think I'll keep quiet now :D

Well, the sander was sold the first day I listed it, but the buyer and I weren't able to get together to make the ownership transfer until yesterday.

So...yesterday my wife (Mida) and I met Jon and Lou Ann Shively at a mutually agreed upon mid-point - Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio - to make the exchange. We had a nice meet-up, enjoyed a nice lunch, and each others' company. It was a very nice outing for us. It's always good to see old friends!

Lou Ann took a couple pictures, so maybe Jon will post them .

Woodworking, tools, and good friends getting together - what could be much better?

We spent today hauling things. I hauled Lou's orange Cushman truck to the school, on the way home picked up an antique potato digger, took her 4 wheeler in for service and a gas leak, on the way home picked up a stripped horse drawn sickle mower, took our Cub Lo Boy 154 tractor to the school. So pictures and explanations will hopefully happen tomorrow.

We spent today hauling things. I hauled Lou's orange Cushman truck to the school, on the way home picked up an antique potato digger, took her 4 wheeler in for service and a gas leak, on the way home picked up a stripped horse drawn sickle mower, took our Cub Lo Boy 154 tractor to the school. So pictures and explanations will hopefully happen tomorrow.

Jon, I don't do that much in a month.

Jon, I don't do that much in a month.

I know, right? I had to sit down and take a break halfway through reading it. :D