Mary our Dauchshund is doing great.

Dogs are crazy that way. They don't know they should milk it for more attention!

Thanks for the update Bart!

That is so great to hear Bart. LOML and I were worrying over her. A good home and lots of love will have her fixed right up.

Glenn

Mary is a rescue. She was homed in her first home with the usual little contract & deposit which was $250 partly refundable after the return & re-homing accomplished . How ever the people did not return her they just passed her on & she basically ended up being owned by a lady in the drug trade & not taken care of she was apparently outside quite a bit & not fed properly or cared for & ate cat crap to stay alive. The lady apparently was beaten by the boy friend... LOML laid on her back on the floor after having Mary for 3-4 years & Mary went crazy racing back & forth around LOML's head whimpering & nudging her with her nose. Mary hates hoodies dark colored stocking caps & ball caps... all caps with dark glasses. Mary will study your face & eyes in particular to check you out I mean she will look you right in the eyes something I've never seen a dog do. We had Mary a little over a year before we could see her start to relax & fit in.

Now she is like a 20# teddy bear she loves to be hugged & talked to I usually whisper to both of my dogs when they are in my lap or close by on the couch.

I am not real good at operating a computer & once in a while I'll be having a very polite conversation with the computer (straight talk no bad words) & one or both dogs will come over & attract my attention & look into my eyes with that look of are you ok Dad & I assure them every thing is ok. Mary & Juliet are very much loved & cared for.

Attachments

• J&M.jpg
    J&M.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 22