WoodPenMan.com

Pete Simmons

Sold - Sold - Sold

Things change. Life changes. I am OK but different and older.

Up for sale (low cost) the Domain name Woodpenman.com and most of the pen specific stuff I can easily ship. Local to Spacecoast, Fl - even some of the bigger tools will go.

Domain name has been is use by me for around 10 years so it has some web presence.

If Forum rules require a price I'll start at $250.

Lotza blanks, pen bushings, few kits, one of a kind pen press (heavy) some pen boxes and probably more. Pictures and discussion available if you are interested.

Not saying you will sell a lot of pens. That takes marketing not just a web site.
I will say I have sold over 1000 pens. Some sales <10% from all over the country and even the world. Sold to about 8 countries over the years.

I never made getting paid first important and have never been stiffed.

Where the site helps - local shows, people you meet, people who remark on the pen you are using -- Just hand them a card. They can go look at their leisure.

Last few years I have only been doing the high end stuff $100+ pens. Much more rewarding in both money and mind.

As of now I do not plan to sell the laser LaserImageArts.com and I will not kid anyone but it is the laser ability that really sells my pens.
As long as I have the laser I would be glad to help the new WoodPenMan with laser work if shipping does not destroy the costs.

Of course I want the new WoodPenMan to only make high quality items. I think posting here at FWW I have that part covered!

Interested send me an IM. We will talk from there.

Pete

Last edited:
Pete, my lack of response isn't due to lack of interest. I have been "digesting" the ending of you being the "Woodpenman". I am not in a position to show interest at this point in that endeavor. But I hope someone steps up and does it justice. Will be interested, as Tom is, on the inventory you are selling. Thanks for being such a supporter of my woodturning program at the high school as well as anything that needs done for this family woodworking endeavor.