Got a new extension cord. This is going to come in real handy

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
I can't tell you how many times I've tried to use an extension cord and it's just too darn short.

Or when the only one available is 100' long and I know need 10' of it.

Finally got one of the new wireless extension cords. Can't wait for it to get here and give it a try.

wireless extension cord.jpg

New Hampshire just changed our electrical services to the European standard and all the new plugs and sockets are back ordered. If you can't use those I'll take them. I'll even toss in another few pounds or shillings for shipping.

I recently got a new cordless phone for the house that includes a spring-loaded tether. Mounted it on the wall in the kitchen. No more losing the phone!

1-phone.jpg

Hans you read my mind think Brents calendar is out of whack. Lol.

Nice one Brent I can hear the blonds say nice idea i will take 3 . Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I just had a second laugh at this. Linda and I were sitting down to dinner and I got my phone and told her of this new gadget. She took one look at the pic and said hahahha how's that going to work. I kept a straight face and tried to pull one of those "this old house story's" they have at the end of the program. But she was having none of it and I had to cave. For a non techie she quiet amazed me and we had a good laugh about it when she said yeah how's that going to work. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Mr Tesla would be smiling right about now. "They finally believed me and got it working."

All the AC power we need transmitted from a tower on Long Island. To bad we tore it down.
tesla1.JPGtesla2.JPG

Mr Tesla would be smiling right about now. "They finally believed me and got it working."

All the AC power we need transmitted from a tower on Long Island. To bad we tore it down.
View attachment 94793View attachment 94794

I'll bet Edison had a lot to do with getting it torn down. ;) Ol' Thomas Alva wasn't quite the knight in shining armor that the history books have made him out to be, huh?