How About This Vender *** UPDATE ***

Haven't bought any from them, but spec-wise these look very similar to the flex-back blades Ellis sells. (Wouldn't surprise me if they're coming from the same manufacturer.):

https://www.sawblade.com/order-101-series-flex-back-carbon-band-saw-blades.cfm

I was sorry to read that Ellis is now directing the non-wholesale buyers to other vendors. When I was buying from them, they did have a $50 minimum order, but since bandsaw blades are expendables, it made sense to me to buy several at a time.

I really don't know if they are only wholesale now, the guy didn't let me get that far. They should state that on their site and a $50 limit would not have discouraged me. I want several blades. But their business they know what they are doing.

A question though, I was thinking a 3/4" side blade for re-sawing, is 6 tpi good?

I think 3/4" is going to be pretty hefty for your saw. I have one 3/4" @2 tpi for my 513x2 and imho its a bit on the large side even for that saw (it handles it but I don't think I'd want to go larger). I think drop back to 1/2" for yours and you'll probably be happier. Maybe even try a 1/2 and a 3/8 and see which works better. My experience has been that a narrower blade at proper tension works a bit better than a thicker blade at to low of tension.

You'll also note that the 1/2 and 3/8 blades are .025 thick whereas the 3/4 is .032 - .007 might not seem like a lot but its about 25% more which is actually getting significant.

I would go fewer TPI as well, maybe the 3 tpi if you're going any thickness. Basically you want at least three teeth engaged in the workpiece to get it from getting squirrely, a lot more than that and you have to slow down the feed rate to allow the gullets to clear the sawdust. Obviously you can't go down to low because it gets crazy, but somewhere around 2-4 is pretty good for most resawing.

I don't do resawing yet... still need a proper fence before I can do that, but I do cut a lot of bowl blanks from logs... I use a 3/8" blade most of the time with 3 tpi... I have a 1/2" 3 tpi (I think) still in the box, but haven't put it on the saw.... My saw is a 14" Delta with a Grizzly riser on it.

I agree with Ryan on the 3/4" blade. I tried a couple on mine and had better results on my saw with a 1/2" 3tpi instead. I also like that same blade for cutting bowl blanks over 12" or so in diameter. (You can cut smaller ones with a 1/2" blade, but the radius of the cut feels kind of tight.

Wanted to give an update on this vendor, for what it is worth. I emailed the vendor, using their "Contact Us" forum to ask their method of shipping. I also kinda test vendors this way. They give a way to contact them via email but a lot do not respond to it. Makes me angry when they don't. The next morning I had a message from the vendor customer service, on my phone asking me to return their call so they could discuss with me what I wanted to order. I didn't return the call, I didn't want a sales pitch, I thought I knew what I wanted, I just want to know how they shipped items. The day after that the phone rang and it was the customer service guy. He actually called me again... so I talked to him. I explained what I was wanting to re-saw and what I was planning on ordering. Based on the info I gave him, he recommended a different blade. Fact he recommended two different blades. He said he would send me an invoice with his recommendations and If I wanted to order I could click on the address provided and it would be quick. I had the invoices via email in less than 3 minutes. I didn't want to buy exactly what he had on the invoice so I went to the site to order what I wanted quantity wise and I wanted some other sizes also.

The only complaint I had with the whole deal is to order from the site was confusing. Took me a while to actually order what I put in my cart. But I did finally and the rest was smooth. I received an receipt for my order and updates when shipped with a tracking number.

Guess what I am saying is it seems like a good vendor, that tries to really give service. I received what I ordered today, on time. I really can't give an expert opinion on their saw blades because I have used the band saw so little I don't feel qualified. I did re-saw a piece of the basswood today and it went fine. It will take a little practice to really figure how thick I need to cut a piece and be able to plane it smooth and still have the thickness I want, but I'm happy with the results so far.