Happy Birthday Peter Rideout!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I partly took the day off, Ted, which was good, solid advice. Then I had the most exceptional 8 hour sleep!!
I'm all re-charged now and excited about some fun things in the next few weeks. I'm even making an expanding clean spot in the shop, which should lead to some more project work.

That FB cake picture got quite a lot of play last night Carol :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I partly took the day off, Ted, which was good, solid advice. Then I had the most exceptional 8 hour sleep!!
I'm all re-charged now and excited about some fun things in the next few weeks. I'm even making an expanding clean spot in the shop, which should lead to some more project work.

That FB cake picture got quite a lot of play last night Carol :)

Happy birthday Peter. Maybe some day you will be stuck in Vancouver while traveling and we can meet up. I need to get back to my own shop retro after being sick for a couple weeks. Enjoy the weekend.

Man, I fail to check in here ONE day, and I miss all the festivities. :rolleyes: Happy belated birthday, Peter!

40505574-0083-11e4-_725765c.jpg

Happy birthday Peter. Maybe some day you will be stuck in Vancouver while traveling and we can meet up. I need to get back to my own shop retro after being sick for a couple weeks. Enjoy the weekend.

Thank you again Bill, and others. I'm overdue for a Vancouver visit and there's a strong westward pull these days with our boys in Calgary and Honolulu and work further west, so it will happen sooner rather than later.

Vaughn, that picture cracks me up.