Frank Fusco NEW Update 5/10

Just seen this posted on FB by Franks son Evan

My dad, Frank Fusco, is out of surgery, they bypassed five vessels and he seems to be doing well but he is going to be unconscious still for about another 5 to 6 hours due to the sedation. He's also still intubated so it'll be a while before he can talk or anything.

We're taking a break at the house & will check back later.

For those who care, they bypassed the RCA, both obtuse marginals and both diagonals. The LAD was essentially obliterated & not bypassable.

This seems to be the month for heart surgeries. Including my own. Frank, I don't really know much about you yet, but I had my bypass surgery back in 2000 and have been back for stents five more times since then. I now have 6 stents. I got one 2 weeks ago and it failed, so I had to go back this past Sunday and they tried to save it, but failed. I'm feeling better than I have this past two months, but there's nothing much left that they can do for me except more medicine. Get well so we can compare notes. I think we have a lot to talk about. Even some about woodworking.

Charley

Well I talked to Frank this morning and he is doing well. Said he was concerned that someone ripped his chest open and stuck a bunch of tubes in it.........:rofl:
He had the tube remove and is doing fine said he will probably be in there 10 more days. He is up and walking some.
He also wanted me to tell the Family here Thanks for all the well wishes and Prayer he is looking forward to getting back here soon.