2 Music rolls for John Smith Senior 20 Street Organ.

Tom Baugues

I built my street organ cart large enough to hold lots of music rolls....or so I thought. Well I have reached a point where I need to thin the herd a little so I have two rolls that I just don't play. Probably have not been played more that a couple times each If anyone is interested in them please let me know.
Both rolls came from Melvyn Wright and both rolls are complete with the spools.
They Are:
GEORGE GERSHWIN FAVOURITES (arr. O Carioca)
Medley of Popular Gershwin Tunes including: I Got Rhythm, S'Wonderful, Summertime, Lady Be Good, Someone To Watch Over Me, Fascinating Rhythm, Do Do Do

This roll with spool sells for about $63.00 US. PLUS shipping from the UK
I will sell for $50 Shipped anywhere in the USA.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

ABBA FAVOURITES (arr. K. Clark)
Seven Abba classics, including: Dancing Queen, Fernando, Waterloo, Mamma Mia, The Winner Takes It All, SOS, and Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

This roll with spool sells for about $58.00 US. PLUS Shipping from the UK
I will sell for $50.00 Shipped anywhere in the USA.

Now>>>>if you have a roll of music that I do not already have and I might like to have...I would be willing to Trade.
I'm always looking for "new" music...thats why I have too many now...but hey...its fun.

Last edited:
Hi Tom, I would like to buy the two rolls, let me know how you what payment and your address, best sent I guess in the private post part of the site.

Thanks for your time, Kenny

Last edited:
I will admit to having an ABBA record on my jukebox, but I assure you it's only because Sharon likes it!

That's pretty awesome.

Question though, is there a regulator of some sort on the speed? Or is the regulator the human spinning the wheel?

Seriously, that does sound pretty sweet...