Tom Baugues Bad news good news

Sorry to be late on this, I hope that things work out much much better than you even hope for, as for the other guy words cannot explain how furious such things make me.

Tom, glad to hear you're making recovery... I know you guys that own bikes love the open road and in my youth when in the military, owned a VERY small Honda motor bike.... but as I've gotten older, those things scare me. Last time I rode one was in 1985, a 750 something that a client left out front of my office for me to crate and ship off to Mexico for him... I had to ride it around the building to the warehouse door so we could pack it... never got it out of 1st gear nor over about 5 miles per hour.... you guys are all braver than me.

Tom, glad to hear you're making recovery... I know you guys that own bikes love the open road and in my youth when in the military, owned a VERY small Honda motor bike.... but as I've gotten older, those things scare me. Last time I rode one was in 1985, a 750 something that a client left out front of my office for me to crate and ship off to Mexico for him... I had to ride it around the building to the warehouse door so we could pack it... never got it out of 1st gear nor over about 5 miles per hour.... you guys are all braver than me.

I understand what your saying Chuck. However in this case it was a drunk driver in a car that was scary. Motorcycles had very little to be afraid of here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hang in there Tom – You are in our prayers for a speedy recovery – Soon this will be behind you and you will be making sweet music on that 31 note.