Walnut

Jim Niemi

Well I have spent a total of $180.00. Did I do good?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgthere is about 8-9 logs like this and a total of 14 logs. I have 1 22"x12' hidden on the left side also. They are cut at 8'6" to 12'. Will post pics after the woodmizer gets here. :)

Well for the price it seems hard to do bad!!! Hopefully the stuff that comes out the other end of the sawmill looks as good as it seems it might, in which case I'd say you did really good!!

Me thinks you need to get ol gray beared involved in this given all his experience in determining what comes out of a log and which way is best to cut it.

Good haul there Jim i dont see how you could go wrong, even as firewood that would be dirt cheap price you paid.

Bet you could sell a few slabs and get your money back and still have plenty for yourself and of course dont forget the old Dad tax. :rofl:;)

All sealed up. Got done at 10:12pm tonight. Wow just not enough time in a day. Started work at 5:00am got out at 4:00pm searched for a tube for my tractor no one had a 9.50 x 24" gathered eggs, planted 60 pine trees, pulled my tube off the tractor with tire irons, put chicks in the hen house, filled waters, painted logs under cellphone light then shower. Wow good days work. Now dinner!