ALL MEMBERS OF FAMILY WOODWORKING

For everyone on here, especially any new members, the thread about no new parties does concern you. We do take the word family in our title seriously and we do have impromptu visits by the ambassador (Larry Merlau) from time to time. This has led to larger groups or as we call them, "Family Gatherings". My point/my reason for this post, if you are reading this, you are welcome to go to that Family Gathering if you so desire. We welcome meeting all of our family members far and wide. So, if you live near there, are going to be near there or want to take the time and drive there, let them know in that thread. You are more than welcome, we want all members to meet each other face to face. It gives a whole new perspective to the people as you converse through the year via computers. In the event you were wondering now you know, you are more than welcome to attend, just tell them, find a room, go and enjoy!!!!!!!!! I wish I could make it this year but am not able to. But don't wonder how to get invited, you are a family member so speak up, make your arrangements, ask questions and as I said, "enjoy the gathering and the experience!"

Good point Jon. I think we assume that everyone knows that all are invited. New and old members alike. Nothing in life is better than making new friends and talking about woodworking:D

Stop by for the day and say HI and enjoy the food and some great folks.

Thanks for bringing this up, Jon. :thumb: Like you, I won't be able to make it to the gathering this year, but having participated in a number of meetups of various sizes, I can say they are indeed a lot of fun and worth going to. :thumb: