Yard Dominos

This is a cool idea for summer bbq gatherings. This will complement my Texas horse shoes game and baci.
Just dont bring up the croquet thats a little too English for my stomach. 😁

Is texas horseshoes different than regular horse shoes?

I've seen people make big dice to play yard dice games.

Then there is the cornhole game
cornhole.jpg

There there is outdoor Connect 4
Giant-Connect-Four1.jpg

I think an outdoor battleship game would be a hoot.

I was wondering about shuffling too. My brother has 15 grandkids. If we gave the little ones one each and the bigger ones 2 each, they could run in circles until they were shuffled.

When I was in Italy, I saw a human chess game. Real horses for the knights and everything. What a crazy game.

Pretty cool, but how do you shuffle them? :huh::huh::D:D

I think everyone gets some exercise. ;)

I was wondering about shuffling too. My brother has 15 grandkids. If we gave the little ones one each and the bigger ones 2 each, they could run in circles until they were shuffled.

When I was in Italy, I saw a human chess game. Real horses for the knights and everything. What a crazy game.

But I like your idea much better.

The KCMO downtown library has a checkerboard pattern on the roof with about 5' tall chess pieces for folks to play, but that tops this one.

Grew up tossing washers before we got horseshoes. Just bury 2 peaches cans in the ground and get 6 washers from the hardware store. Poor man's horseshoes.

Yeah here in west TX, the ground is all sand so we had to use the peach cans. Saw some folks in WI last year playing washers. They had targets made of 4" pipe, bolted in the middle of a 2'x2' wooden box with sides about 2-2.5" high. Took a real touch to get a washer in the pipe.