Tool Bag Recommendations

My 12v DeWalt impact driver barely squeezes in with a full complement of tools. Not a good fit.
Thanks Dan

So either the Veto Pro Pac XXL-F or the CLC 1539, as I want my drill driver in the same bag.

There is a good $200 difference :eek: but I do think you get what you pay for.... sheesh, got to think about this one.

Dan, if you had the option of trading in your XL bag for the XXL-F would you?

Cheers!

Looking at the specs I would stay with the XL. I like the greater small tool capacity of the XL. If the XXL had internal pockets on both sides I would take it in a heartbeat even though I wouldn't use them all.

Well I just got paid for the last job, about 3.6 million yen for about 11 weeks work, not bad, wish I had 3 or 4 jobs like that a year, so I've decided to get the bag, which one?
The Veto Pro Pac XL

I decided that the XXL-F was going to be too big, the impact driver I have has a very good hard case with lots of bit storage etc on board, so I'll just carry my impact driver in it's own case. I will carry my small 10v Bosch cordless drill in the XL. Funny thing my wife kind of kicked my butt and told me to just buy the best bag that I want/need and be done with it, I just got paid, she said so buy it and get back to work LOL

Can't fault her logic.

Cheers!

The Tool Bag arrived!

IMG_1706.JPG

the old bag on the left, the new one on the right. They are not that much different in size.

IMG_1707.JPG

The new bag with the tools all loaded

IMG_1708.JPG

the front compartment, most of my hand smaller hand tools here, the hammer is tucked in the very front, you can see the face of it on the bottom right sticking up

IMG_1709.JPG

The end with the tape holder, Black, Red and Green electrical tape, a pencil, marker and a razor knife

IMG_1710.JPG

The back side, this holds some larger tools, and I was able to sneak in my 10v cordless drill.

IMG_1711.JPG

The other end, just the tape measure, I will also have another tape measure inside the bag.

IMG_1712.JPG

The smaller bag is my bag of nuts, bolts, screws etc.

IMG_1716.JPG

The contents of the two bags and my cordless impact driver in it's case.

Really with these three bags, there is not much I cannot fix around an apartment, office or house.

I'm not sure about the total load out in the new bag yet, I'm sure I'll add and subtract things as I go, but the new bag sure looks good.

Thanks!