Free Band Saw

william watts

Plans. We are packing things up getting ready to move should all the pieces fall into place and the stars align. I was packing up the garage/shop and came across plans from Gilliom manufacturing for an 18 in. band saw. These are from 1992 all intact and in the original envelope. I believe this company in is still in business. The band saw was built from wood you supply and metal parts supplied by Gilliom. I remember seeing one of these work and it worked very well, a carver was cutting rough shapes, or maybe its was a tuner cutting blanks. We are moving 45 years worth of "stuff" many things trigger fond memories. Won't be any woodworking for a while.

Free to a good home. First come first, first serve. P.M. me. I will pay what I regard as reasonable postage.

Bill

Thanks Leo for doing the research. Gilliam certainly was a very long lived family operation. I thought of building heir bandsaw back in the 90's but bought a Delta 14 in. instead. All their machines held great interest for me, but never built a one. These plans could inspire some scratch built construction using parts from a trashed bandsaw.

Still no takers.

Bill