where do you get your CA glue

Is there a local hobby shop that caters to the RC airplane buffs? They usually carry CA glue in 2, 4, or even 8 ounce bottles, at reasonable prices. My local shop sells 2 ounce bottles for less than ten bucks.

I buy mine from Ed Brown at Exotic blanks too, but if E-Z bond's shipping is less, may switch... E=Z Bond is the brand Ed sells and I've tried several other brands, but prefer the E-Z bond.

If you order from EZbond don't forget to get some empty bottles, lids, pipettes and extend tips. I usually buy the 16 oz bottles and decant into the 1 or 2 oz. bottles. The big bottle stays in the fridge and the smaller ones stay at the bench/lathe.

Amazon sells StarBond CA in 16 oz bottles with spare small bottles and lids and tips for around $35 plus shipping which I think is around $7. I go through a 16 oz bottle in about three months, I do a lot of bowls with Natural Edge bark and use CA to stabilize the bark. It will last a long time if stored in a fridg.

My use involves using accelerant------ I found great value and convenience at Fast Cap. Large aerosol can---good value.