Another fine Friday

Been kinda soggy here for a few days and more to come. Summer monsoon has moved in. Limiting my work some. Yesterday had therapy on my left knee and was fitted with a heavy duty brace for more support. Should help getting around more. Danged thing almost went completely backwards the other day while I was walking some. That was weird feeling. Told the therapist about that and she said that since my tendons and ligaments are so stretched out that it might have totally gone the other way if I didn't stop and shake it back in place. Anyway, when this next rain front passes I have some logs to cut down and get ready to mount on the lathe to rough out some cake stands. If it rains to much I guess I'll watch movies, relax and do it tomorrow.

Thanks Leo,
It's nice being in a cooler area, i can breathe.
Jarrod and Hector are holding down the Ft. Tony is in LA visiting so just the 2.

When I return Sunday I'll have a day to prep for a ride to Niagara Falls with a group (10) which will finish out August

Looks like I'm free tonight and tomorrow morning, so planning some shop time and maybe a little yard work. I have a couple of more signs to knock out for a co-worker. I have a bead blasting project I need to get started on, but will require a break down of the project first. We'll have the grandson the other half of the weekend and am looking forward to it. We may have to see if the cider mill is doing any kids stuff on Sunday.

I am planning to sit (doctor's orders) and sharpen as many of my 30 or so planes as I can, and decide which ones to sell and which to keep. I have to admit that having five of the same type of plane, even if thay are different makes and ages, is a bit silly. Two that work well should be enough.

Catching up on what has been going on around the forum. Started a new position with the same company that doesn't allow much online access outside of work stuff so I haven't been around here as much. Hope everyone in NH has a great time and great weather!! I'm looking forward to some cooler weather after the storms that are about 30 minutes away...then some shop time this weekend. Have a couple shows that might be on the horizon so need to finish up some cutting boards, bowls and start making some pens. Happy Friday!!

Pretty open weekend for me. At this point I'm planning to do some yard/house chores and cleanup and some guitar gear tweaking and song-learning. I'll also be spending some time reinstalling software on my newly-resurrected laptop. In other words, I'll be making it up as I go. :thumb:

Wishing I could be in New England right about now, too. :D

I got Vaughn's wish. I AM in New England!

Played CNC yesterday. Party today. Sight seeing tomorrow. I should do vacations more often. :D :thumb: :wave:

Pulling up garden. This spring moved garden to new location, not a good plan. Worst tomato plants I've ever grown. Need soil samples and amend soil for next season. Hope for better luck next season.
Hoping for a little rain today. It is getting cooler which is good.
You all enjoy the gathering back east. Keep us posted.
Dvid