We lost one yesterday so sad

Some of you may remember one of our members here that has not been on for some time now . Chuck Rodekohr he pasted away yesterday after fighting a battle with melanoma. Chuck and me became very good friends during the Organ build thread and he will be missed deeply.
R.I.P my Friend

Larry, Bill, Toni and myself visited him on our tour d' wood 2010, really enjoyed our stop there, he and his wife were a pleasure. Pass on my condolences if you talk to them...

Larry, Bill, Toni and myself visited him on our tour d' wood 2010, really enjoyed our stop there, he and his wife were a pleasure. Pass on my condolences if you talk to them...

Yes and it only seemed like yesterday we were in this garage/shop. Very sorry to hear this news.

the first thing i remember was that prime rib he fixed for us:) he and his wife were great hosts, i spent half my time there talking quilting with his wife.. they both took us in like family on the tour, pass along my condolences as well jay..

the first thing i remember was that prime rib he fixed for us:) he and his wife were great hosts, i spent half my time there talking quilting with his wife.. they both took us in like family on the tour, pass along my condolences as well jay..
IF I remember well prior to that rib I tasted Spam for the first time of my life ( and hopefully last one). CHuck and his wife were incredible hospitalary and an amazing couple. Pass also my condolences as well Jay.