The Universe is in alignment.

LOL,

I was in the 'AnybodybutJoey' camp. I'm pretty pleased with the results. And I always like it when the championship winner also wins the race. Very nice!

I have my favorite but he wasn't in the chase, so I was happy with any one of them EXCEPT Kyle Busch, so I am happy:) congrats Jimmy, a true champ and a true gentleman too boot:)

Jimmie Johnson a true sportsman and gentlemen. Congratulations to him and his "rich" team. The best won. Kyle and Joey do not represent the meaning of good sportsmanship or good behavior.
Just my rant.
Davd

... The best won. Kyle and Joey do not represent the meaning of good sportsmanship or good behavior.
Just my rant.
Davd

I agree up to a point. If Joey crashed out of every race next year, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I never had much use for Kyle Busch over the years, but Samantha has helped him mature a lot. Kyle's interview after the race showed that he is becoming a good sport.

It's interesting to read comments online from people who refuse to accept that Jimmie is deserving of the championships he has won. If anything, winning a championship in recent years has become tougher because of the quality of the drivers and the equipment across the top teams.

I agree up to a point. If Joey crashed out of every race next year, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I never had much use for Kyle Busch over the years, but Samantha has helped him mature a lot. Kyle's interview after the race showed that he is becoming a good sport.

It's interesting to read comments online from people who refuse to accept that Jimmie is deserving of the championships he has won. If anything, winning a championship in recent years has become tougher because of the quality of the drivers and the equipment across the top teams.

We're pretty much on the same page. I'm sure Joey will get his chance to win some championships, but he rubs me the wrong way. I used to have problems with Kyle, but he's growing on me. And I really don't get the whole 'Hate Jimmie' thing.

Welp, Time to get things done until February!

I have heard the "hate Jimmie" before but have not seen it anywhere. His composure and "clean" racing may have a lot to do with the feelings. He is not disruptive and antagonist as other drivers are. Just win, collect the loot and on to the next race. No problem. Seems like an average joe just gets the job done. Would like to meet him someday.
David