Friday , did everyone forget LOL

Nope. Didn't forget. Though I am sure I forgot something today while running errands. Been somewhat busy during the week. Have a cold and rainy period moving in this evening that's supposed to last through Monday. I'd send some of it up to Tennessee but don't have the ways or means to do that. They need it bad. So, looks like it's gonna be a relaxing by the wood stove and watch movies this weekend. No workee!!! No worries!!! No nothing. :huh:

Had a little shop time this morning - first carves on a plaque - then had to mow my lawn. Now, all settled in for the NASCAR Cup Awards show!

Saturday will be shop time on a couple of CNC items and work on installing two drawers under my CNC bench.

Sunday will be a day of rest. Period.

Work work work. Now that the trench is done time to finish installing the new panel. Will have to rig the old supply to the new panel until I can get the electrician here to hook up the new service line. Big jobs on the horizon, new floor and blown in insulation in the attic.

Got the lumber rack off my truck for painting. Gotta love having access to a forklift! Also picked up the sheet goods for my storage box project. Tomorrow is sanding off rust and getting primer on. Maybe get some of the sheet material cut up. Sunday is the day job. That will again be an extra long day.

Kinda taking it easy tonight, been trying to get a sinus cold, felt better today though. Tomorrow I've got a few honey dos to complete and finish up some xmas decor. Hoping to get into the shop to work on some xmas gifts and may strip down and refinish one of my new/old plinkers. Sunday I may try to take a couple of others out to do what they do best, been meaning to try out a new range here.

Going to try to get the exterior door trim work at our rental townhouse at least started, if not finished. We're replacing some old stuff that doesn't appear to be a stock width. I know there's a chance I'll need a table saw to rip some material, so last weekend I got a few things shuffled around and moved my TS from storage into the gara...shop. I don't have enough room created yet to install the full table and Incra fence rails, but at the very least I can clamp a piece of lumber to the top as a fence and rip some trim. (Or I might put the factory rails and fence on it, since those rails are a couple of feet shorter.)

I also need to pull up three tomato plants from the garden and get the planting bed cleaned up for the winter. We've been getting hard freezes for the past week or so, so it's all done for the year. (I was still getting fruits off the vine a couple of weeks ago.)

Another project that I need to do tonight or tomorrow is record some ambient guitar tracks for a buddy to use as background music on some aerial videos shot from his drone. I'll try to post links to the audio when I get it done.

My cheese boards at a local market turned up an order for a 16 x16 walnut maple cutting board so get that done before cold sets in. Also dice box for son and coin eagle for grandson. Good thing leaves mowed yesterday while still dry. Expecting much needed rain.
All have a good and safe weekend.
David

Christmas decorations, clean out a space to work in the garage so I can make some presents. Heading to the local farmers market before they close for the year.

Family stuff going on, some very good (oldest just arrived home for a month!), some we'll just try to get through.
In the shop, timber framing, on a very small scale: a rush job to build a tiny stable for my sister-in-law's nativity set. Just 5x2 inches ! Fun:rolleyes:

I wasn't going to do anything with wood this weekend, but then I took it into my head to fix the broken fence in my back yard, as the fence contractor can't do it until spring. I got started, but had to stop as I needed another pair of hands. There should be someone to help tomorrow. I tell you it felt good to be able to get out and actually do something physical after the summer I had.