LOL..that didn't take long

Mark E Smith

LOL...couple weeks ago made a stop block fence and needed some T-track so got the 17 piece t-track kit from Rocklers, great deal for only $19.99...was looking at some stuff today on the Rockler site...look what I spotted...lol...seems it was a very good deal, Rocklers ran out of them, won't be available until 2/10 and they are jacking up the price to $32 buck...lol...supply and demand I guess, glad my timing was good on this one, they usually jack up the price of stuff I want..the day before I want it

http://www.rockler.com/17-piece-universal-t-track-kit

I bought three of those kits a few, probably more than a few, years ago. Pretty sure I paid under $10 a piece for them. They're still probably a decent deal at $20 but way over priced at $32 IMO. If you buy three of the kits you'll end up with many years supply of knobs!

Like Dave, I bought some of those kits for under $10 about 12 years ago. For the longest, all I used was a few of the knobs, etc. I finally used the tracks for a taper jig and a crosscut sled. Oh, and on the crosscut sled, I also used the miter sliders I bought about that same time. Nothing like having a little stuff in the bank!

One thing my wife taught me is to be aware of pricing. When you see something at a good price, it might be time to grab it - then figger out later why you need it! :thumb: