New project

Vaughn has it (read photo caption LOL) Leo, you also, MISSION:) we ordered 2 recliners (way beyond my skills to build) in Shipshewana, IN, built in mission style, so a new end table (within my skills:p) is in the works. Designed to match the chairs better than the early american one we have now. I have to say the workman ship on the chairs we ordered are spectacular, they even matched the material patters between the chairs:)
Chairs.jpg

Oh my, its been 2 years since I started this post, guess I've been busy with life, but thats changing in 10 months:D well any way here is where this ended up, pretty happy with the out come:)
IMG_2773.jpgIMG_2770.jpgIMG_2775.jpgIMG_2776.jpgIMG_2777.jpg

That's something to be pretty happy with, love the grain and style, nice work Tom.

I hope those ten months go quick, I've got about 9 years, 2 months more, but who's counting. ;)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks guy's! it's great having a drawer for the extra remotes and such. Rennie, the base is 3 coats of wipe on poly and the top is 3 coats Behlen rock hard table top varnish, all with a coat of paste wax. Vaughn and Brent, the "wall art" is, I guess, why the end table took 2 years, too much distraction :D :guitar: